Contact The Rug Specialists for the best cleaning services for all kinds of area rugs, including Oriental rugs, in the Greater Sacramento, CA area. We are popular among customers for our top-quality services. That includes our time-tested rug cleaning process that separates us from the competition in Sacramento, Roseville, Rocklin, El Dorado Hills, and other cities that we serve. To learn more, call 916-252-1141 or click here to make an appointment.
For ensuring a complete rug cleaning, we use an 11-step process. Those steps are:
1. Extraction: Our specialists examine your rug's type and condition in your presence to determine its material, construction, and the effort that may be required to clean it. Thereafter, we explain the likely problems that may occur while cleaning the rug and the proposed methodology of cleaning to you.
2. Full Water Immersion, Front & Back: The first step of the cleaning process is to immerse your rug in a pool of water to get it completely wet from both sides. The pool contains cold water as hot water can endanger your rug's original dye. This loosens up the settled dirt and dust that's trapped deep inside the pores of your rug.
3. Hand Wash: This step constitutes a lot of hard work as our experienced and highly trained cleaners scrub your rug by using hand brushes. These brushes are specially designed to clean the corners and borders without damaging your rug's fabric. Manual cleaning allows our cleaners to concentrate on stained portions and our customized detergent helps us to remove the marks without causing any damages to your rug.
4. Detergent & Duster: Our organic detergents are safe for your rug's dye while being extremely effective in stain removal. We customize our detergent based on your rug. Once the detergent is applied to the surface, our hand-operated deep cleaning duster having long leather strips works its magic on your rug.
5. Detergent Rinse: In order to completely remove all the dirt from your rug, it's rinsed once more in the detergent. This step plays an essential role in the removal of all the remaining dirt from your rug.
6. Flat Spread Treatment: This is another labor-intensive step in which our team spades your rug to remove the pollutants that are still left inside the pores of your rug. This is done by our trained spade technicians, to remove the remaining dirt after the preceding steps.
7. Detergent & Finisher: Most rug cleaners employ floor buffers as their main cleaning step because it's effective in removing the fine pollutants or dirt that's present on the rug's surface. We use the buffers as one of our final steps in cleaning as there may be some grime still left on the surface after the flat spade treatment. The fine brush bristles of the buffer help to eliminate a fine layer of filth from the surface.
8. Centrifuge Water Extraction: Our centrifugal rug wringer rotates at a high speed of around 2000 rpm removing almost 95% of the water from the rug in just a few minutes. It's one of the most effective and safest methods of water removal, as sun drying may cause fading to the color of your rug.
9. Brush Treatment: The centrifugal drying action disturbs the natural alignment of your rug's fiber. Manual brushing undertaken by experienced rug cleaners returns the fibers to their original positions. There's no single brush for all types of rugs. Our special brushes are selected to suit your rug's material and construction so that no damage is caused to your rug.
10. Drying with Natural Sun: In order to completely dry the rugs, we utilize two side-by-side processes. The rug is dried under the sun, whenever it's available and is put inside a temperature-controlled drying chamber when the sun isn't available. The natural sun-drying process evaporates all unpleasant odors along with the remaining moisture from your rug.
11. Final Vacuum: After the rug is completely dry, our cleaners carry out vacuuming of the rug with special rug vacuums. This step is essential as some dust may settle in the rug, during the final drying process. It's our attention to such small details that set us apart from our competitors, who don't bother to even brush the rug after it's dried. Once this step is over, your rug is packed and delivered to you, fresh and beautiful.
We are proud to be the premier rug-cleaning specialists in Rocklin, El Dorado Hills, Sacramento, Roseville, and throughout our service area. Among the benefits of working with The Rug Specialists include:
Through the use of eco-friendly products, cutting-edge technology, and time-tested practices, we provide comprehensive rug cleaning services for our customers in California. When you need our help, give us a call today at 916-252-1141 for more information or click here to make an appointment.